The Grief Center at Circle of Life Hospice is very fortunate to have received funding from the Children’s Christmas Train funds for the past three years. These funds are dedicated to children who have experienced the loss of a family member or loved one and have been used to:
- Purchase Grief Books and pamphlets for children and teens;
- Make the children’s area “kid friendly”;
- Purchase new toys, DVD’s, wall activities, children’s chairs and bookcases;
- Purchase art supplies for our Children’s Grief Workshop; and
- Provide grief resources to Northwest Arkansas school counselors so they are able to provide grief support to school children.
Will you please consider helping The Children’s Christmas Train and Circle of Life Grief Center provide a unique Christmas memory to hundreds of families in our area by sponsoring a family (or families) to ride the train with Santa?
Donations may be made by:
- Clicking the donate button; or
- Mailing a check to: The Children’s Christmas Train, Inc., 2704 Laurel Crossing Circle, Rogers, AR 72758. Please reference Circle of Life.